Saturday, May 12, 2012

Chapter 3

      In the Herb Den leaves and other plants rustled. The Herb Healer was working her paws off trying to sort the herbs.  Ugh! I wish I had an apprentice! When Coldsnow died I haven’t been able to keep up with the clan lately. The brown cats amber eyes flickered to the entrance of her den. “Bluffeyes.” Bramblethorn said as he padded into the herb filled space. “What! I have too much to deal with already! What could you possibly want!”  Bluffeyes snapped, tail twitching, “Sorry, I’ve just been so overwhelmed lately with Coldsnow gone and all.” She said noticing who she was talking to.
      “Well,” Bramblethorn began, “I’ve noticed something about Snowstorm lately, her belly is, um, bigger and floppier than usual.” He said, “Do you know what’s wrong?”
      “Well, my only guess is that she going to have kits.” Bluffeyes suggested.
      “KITS!!!!” Bramblethorn was obviously shocked at this news, “With who!?”
       “I’m a medicine cat not a stalker. How would I know?! When she comes back from the hunting patrol check on her and bring her to me. I might be able to tell when they are do.” On that note Bramblethorn walked out of the den. Tonight is the new moon, Bluffeyes thought to herself, all the tribes will be there and I have to go without knowing anyone, AGAIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment